School Coordinators & Students
Interested in School Walk for Diabetes?
Not ready to register and need more info? Complete our short "I'm Interested" online form and we'll be in touch soon.
Teach about Diabetes & Health
Keeping everyone at school healthy and active is a top priority for the American Diabetes Association. That's why School Walk for Diabetes offers educational lessons that align with the NASPE Physical Education and health curriculum standards. These lessons are grade-appropriate and designed for students in grades K-12. The lessons provided will also supplement the core academic subject area curriculum.
In the Classroom
The educational materials are versatile and inclusive for diabetes education in the core academic subjects and cafeteria area. This provides a coordinated school health approach to diabetes education and prevention.
All the materials below may be reproduced as needed.
Send this page to other teachers at your school!
- Learning about Diabetes - A Walk with Tim and Lindsey (English)
- Learning about Diabetes - A Walk with Tim and Lindsey (Spanish)
- Build Your Lunch (Grades K-2)
- Diabetes Mis-Matched (Grades K-2)
- Activity Pyramid (Grades K-4)
- Choose Your Food ( Grades 3-4)
- Diabetes Match Up (Grades 3-4)